The College of Medicine through the African Centre of Excellence in Public Health and Herbal Medicine (ACEPHEM)
Duties and responsibilities
- Present lectures, tutorials, small-group discussions and practical sessions in physiology for undergraduate students in the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences and Health Profession.
- Present lectures, seminars and tutorials for postgraduate students in the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences and Health Profession.
- Possible involvement in curriculum development and module management with regard to modules presented to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Involvement in the departmental research program.
- Active participation in research and postgraduate supervision.
- For staff Associate or Assistant Lecturer, one must possess a good first degree or honors degree in biological sciences or medicine and have an interest to immediately embark on a postgraduate training in physiological sciences.
- For Lecturer and Senior Lecture post, one should possess an MSc or PhD in any field related to Physiology.
- Should have interest to do research in herbal medicine.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the college’s richly diverse working environment.
- Ability to function independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to organize workload and perform under pressure.
Duty Station: Blantyre, Malawi
For questions: Please send via email to: Dr Fanuel Lampiao- Deputy Center Director (email@example.com)
Copy: Prof Adamson S. Muula- Center Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Send Applications to: The Registrar (HR)
ACEPHEM Physiology Post
College of Medicine
Private Bag 360
Chichiri, Blantyre 3, Malawi
Deadline: 18th February 2017